We are looking for a Project Manager / Account Manager
VO Citizen is a citizen communications agency based in Brussels that operates throughout Belgium. We offer our expert services to public institutions, NGOs and private companies in the belief that, by speaking to people as people, rather than as consumers, we can convey a more powerful message.
Our aim is to raise awareness about current societal issues and encourage the public to take action.
We stimulate direct community participation by getting ideas, values and messages out there for people to see. To help us do this, we’re looking for an Account Manager with communications experience who will deliver fantastic campaigns to the Belgian public. If you’re ethically minded and passionate about civic engagement, you could find yourself working with us on projects such as Brussels Mobility, Bruxelles Propreté, Equal Brussels, Bike Brussels, and more.
- Professionnal experience in the world of communications or marketing
- At least 5 years of experience in account management
- Bilingual in Dutch and French to level C2
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong ability to think strategically
- A creative spirit
- Passionate about non-commercial, societal communications
- A team player with leadership experience
- Highly organised
- Experience in creating and managing budgets
- Socially responsible
- Bachelor's degree (minimum)
Your future responsibilities:
- You will manage communication campaigns from A to Z, acting completely autonomously in response to the project's requirements, target audience and objective
- You will build long-term relationships with our clients and become their trusted advisor for everything to do with communicating about the project
- You will work closely with our designers, creatives, social media managers and developers to deliver projects on time, on budget and in line with the client's KPIs.
- You will be involved with planning and strategic thinking
- You will write creative briefings
- You will manage project budgets
- You will help us winning public tenders
If you can see yourself in this role and would like to join our team, you’ll find yourself in a position of responsibility in a constantly evolving company that’s at the cutting edge of its sector. This is a permanent contract with a competitive salary.
Please submit your application by 30 October on our job page.
We look forward to working with you very soon on our many people-oriented projects.